[FEEDBACK] Sim gets straight out of bath/shower

by scatterbrainpix

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Can't bathe toddlers while there's a baby in the household

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem with my toddler not staying in the tub.  I also have a baby on the lot.  I will try a different tub.  Also using the el-cheapo tub/shower combo.  Thanks!

Message 71 of 111 (1,075 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Can't bathe toddlers

★★★ Apprentice

you will find quite possibly that its ebcause there is not enough room in front of the bath for the puddles to form it needs 2 complete rows free in front of the bath 

Message 72 of 111 (1,046 Views)

I Can't Bathe My Toddlers [BUG]

★★★ Newbie

Recently, I haven't been able to bathe my toddlers. It all started when I had a toddler (female) and bathed fine for the first half of her time as a toddler. Then, out of nowhere, when her mother would give her a bath, she'd dip her in momentarily then take her back out again extremely quick, and this didn't help her bad hygiene. I tried to bathe her OVER AND OVER with many different methods and it still wouldn't work. I waited for her to age up, and the problem was gone. Now, I have a new toddler (male) and I have the same problem. One day the mother left the house so I hired a nanny in hopes that the nanny could successfully bathe the child. I came home, and my toddler was clean! I tried it AGAIN with the nanny while I was watching, and it didn't work Disappointed WHAT DO I DO?!

Message 73 of 111 (1,074 Views)

Re: I Can't Bathe My Toddlers [BUG]

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC installed? If so remove them and try again.

Whether or not you hire a Nanny or sends the Toddler to daycare while travelling the game checks if the toddlers needs are too low and simply sets it back to full if so. The Nanny doesn't physically bathe the toddler while you are away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 74 of 111 (1,066 Views)

Hero

Do you have a baby or a talking toilet in your household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 111 (1,061 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes! I tried with the basic combo shower/tub, on the same floor as twin babies, and it works! Does it only work with cheaper tubs, I wonder?

Message 76 of 111 (1,060 Views)

Hero

Could be that not all tubs are bugged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 111 (1,051 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Can't bathe toddlers

★★★★★ Novice

Me too

Message 78 of 111 (1,042 Views)

Hero

Tagging @lizzynarwhal for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 111 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Novice

this recently happened to me! luckily, it stopped after I left and came back.

Message 80 of 111 (1,030 Views)