Re: Bathing and CL talking toilet problem

by anikohuiber

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Can't bathe toddlers while there's a baby in the household

★★★★ Pro

I had this problem too, and my Sim was finally able to bathe the toddler when I put a regular bathtub in, previously I had the cheapest bath/shower combo.  Before I replaced the bath/shower combo, I tried moving it outside, but the same thing happened; my Sim would put the toddler in the tub, sit down to start washing her and then take her out immediately and the toddler was still filthy.  There was also a baby on the lot, and I didn't make the connection until I saw this thread.  Hopefully this gets fixed soon.  I'm on a Windows 10 computer and have no mods or CC in my game.  

Message 61 of 111 (1,428 Views)

Hero

Tagging @anikohuiber for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 111 (1,313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Thanks, I uploaded it to mediafire. The lot where I had my problem is Brook bungalow. I had another problem with that lot that the sims would spawn in the worng place, than walking through the house to knock on the door. If you could check that one as well, would be great. Thanks,
Aniko
Message 63 of 111 (1,300 Views)

Hero

Yeah, it seems it's the same issue as the other so I'm going to merge

Only difference, the talking toilet is causing it. Seems they are not comfortable to take a bath with soaks with a talking toilet in the room

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 111 (1,283 Views)

Hero

@anikohuiber wrote:
I had another problem with that lot that the sims would spawn in the worng place, than walking through the house to knock on the door. If you could check that one as well, would be great. Thanks,
Aniko

Which Sims ? Where do they spawn ? Same house ?

I invited an NPC, he knocked on the door as he should

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 65 of 111 (1,279 Views)

Can't bathe toddlers

★★★ Newbie

i try to give my toddler a bath, but jumps out a soon as it starts

Message 66 of 111 (1,281 Views)

Re: Can't bathe toddlers

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Kewi18

I've moved your post to the Sims 4 forum where other players should be able to give you expert advise Standard smile

Message 67 of 111 (1,270 Views)

Hero

Hi @Kewi18

I've merged you post with existing bug report

Please refer to the solution post for a workaround

@Straatford87 for awareness

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 111 (1,259 Views)

My sims gets out of the shower when they have a baby

★★★★★ Expert

Sorry by my english, mi lenguaje is spanish (i am fron chile)

supposedly this bug was fix by EA but i still have this bug, sorry if this bug was report, for my english I did not find tread with that issue, sorry if this treat is repeated

My sims gets out of the shower when they have a baby even if they are in another room, my sims gets out for see what goin on

i dont have mod or CC

i have sims 4 complete exepting vampires and the game is updated

Message 69 of 111 (1,159 Views)

★ Apprentice

YES!  I am having the same problem.  My toddler cannot stay in the bathtub long enough to get clean, and she's getting pretty angry about it.

Message 70 of 111 (1,232 Views)