Bathing and CL talking toilet problem

by anikohuiber

Original Post

Sims 4 - Can't bathe toddler in bath/shower combo.

★ Apprentice

In single bathtubs, I have no issue bathing my toddlers. But If I have a bath/shower combo, I cannot initiate a bath from adult to toddler. If the toddler initiates it, there no issue. But if the adult initiates it, it won't even queue up. Nothing happens at all.

Message 51 of 111 (9,433 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Can't bathe toddler in bath/shower combo.

Hero

Hi @naithehuman

do you have a baby on your lot ? Are you using any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 111 (2,293 Views)

★ Apprentice
No mods and no baby. No bath shower combos work for toddler bath.
Message 53 of 111 (2,281 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hm.

Did you try all the shower/bath combos ?

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

@naithehuman

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 111 (2,277 Views)

Bathing and CL talking toilet problem

★★ Apprentice

Every time the sim (no matter what age) goes to take a bath, bubble bath, bath with soak (spa day) or wants to give bath to a toddler it cancels the interaction and reacts to the toilet instead. 

Message 55 of 111 (2,288 Views)

Re: Bathing and CL talking toilet problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

do have mods installed. ? have you try replacing the toilet ?

Message 56 of 111 (2,272 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Can't bathe toddlers while there's a baby in the household

★ Apprentice

I've put the bathtub in the garden until the baby problem is patched Standard smile

Message 57 of 111 (2,235 Views)

Hero

Hi @anikohuiber

Do you have baby in your household ?

If so

This thread describes the toddler bathing issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Can-t-bathe-toddlers-while-there-s-a-baby-in-... or this which was never fixed for soaks: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Sim-gets-straight-out-of-bath-and-only-takes-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 111 (2,253 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hi,

No, I don't have a baby. When I had toddler I ve had the problem with bathing it, but than it aged up and children, teens, adults also have this problem. Sometimes with the shower too. Now I tried with autonomy off- the child didnt cancel the interaction, teen did cancel and had the 'cool thing is cool' interaction wih the toilet.
I ve tried it without mods as well it was the same problem (I only use hair cc anyway).
Message 59 of 111 (2,249 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 111 (2,246 Views)