[FEEDBACK] Pregnant Sim didn't spawn a baby

by noswagclan

Original Post

Re: Babies dissappear

Hero

@yanelis305wrote:

Since the Toddlers patch, not a single Sims can have babies. They get pregnant, then when they give birth...nothing, no baby. What's happening? Please help.

I've merged your post with existing thread.

Are you using any mods in your game ? If so, please remove them

If not, try repairing your game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 60 (712 Views)

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] Pregnant Sim didn't spawn a baby

Hero

Moving this the bug forum for now.

Need some info

1. Are you guys using mods ? (Never, Removed, Yes)
  2. Does it only happen at the hospital ?
  3. Do you have any lastexception files ?

@noswagclan @yanelis305 @imogengrimes @statiah

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 60 (706 Views)

Re: Sim not having baby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sorry I've taken so long to reply, but I first tried with the existing save, then tried a new one. I also did use mods, but got rid of them (I reset my game as you suggested) and it doesn't just happen at the hospital.  I have attached the lastexception file.

Message 13 of 60 (691 Views)

Hero

Hi @imogengrimes

did it just happen with one baby or all of them ? Have you also tried a new save ? 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 60 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's happened with all babies and I did start in a new save. My computer's DxDiag is attached.

Message 15 of 60 (678 Views)

Hero

Your graphics card is a bit low in specs but I'm not sure if that influences the issue. Since you have an exception .. probably not

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 60 (657 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have uploaded my save file to the link you provided. The file was a simple test one with a random sim just to see if it would work.

Message 17 of 60 (635 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks much for the save @imogengrimes, we're investigating

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 18 of 60 (630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I'm experiencing this issue too. I have moved my mods and cc to the desktop, have reset my game, tried another save, repaired my game through origin, uninstalled origin, deleted my cache files.. Basically I've tried EVERYTHING please fix this ASAP it's driving me insane DevilTeeth bared

Message 19 of 60 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've tried doing this: try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder

Its worked for one of my families in my save but not the other.. ugh, not the one I actually need it to work in

Message 20 of 60 (590 Views)