Re: "Play a Violin" whim can't be satisfied if it's from personal inve

by crinrict

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] 'Play a Violin' whim can't be satisfied from personal inventory

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

"Play a Violin" whim cannot be satisfied if it's played from the personal inventory. But if the violin is placed on the ground, there's no problem.

Message 1 of 4 (578 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (575 Views)

★ Guide

scumbumbo @MTS has released a mod to fix this glitch. Well, mod might not be welcomed here. What I want to point out is the other bugs scumbumbo has fixed related to violin and guitar interactions:

• Whims for playing the guitar or violin would not appear unless an instrument was on the lot - instruments in the inventory were not considered.
  • Whims for the violin could not be satisified by using a violin from the inventory, only one on the lot.
  • The whim to play a guitar at the lounge could not be satisifed by using a guitar from the inventory.
  • The whim to write a jingle could not be satisified by using a guitar from the inventory or any violin.
  • The pie menu choices for instruments in the inventory would not offer the write jingle action.
  • Version 2 adds fixes for serenades, bring to tears and jam whims.
  • Version 2 fixes a bug which prevents musicians from writing jingles if they previously quit their job and rejoined the careeer. This is also fixed for the piano, despite keeping the mod name unchanged.

You might check his original post:

http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/download.php?t=542019

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the links.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (566 Views)