Re: [FEEDBACK] 'Legacy Player' Achievement does not log progress - currently

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  I got  to 1/10 then when I switch it resets.  

Message 11 of 18 (1,105 Views)

Hero

Even when you switch back ?

Have you been hit by family tree culling yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (1,101 Views)

Legacy achievement bug? sims 4

★ Novice

I have been trying to Legacy Leader achievement, I have eleven separate household and four have more than 10 generations however  the achievement is still 0/10. 

What can I do to fix this?

Message 13 of 18 (1,096 Views)

Re: Legacy achievement bug? sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

Merging this in here although a bit different achievement.

Do you have the achievements for the legacy player ? Did that fulfill ? Has your save been hit by culling or how intact are your family trees ?

@Creative_Raven6

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (1,090 Views)

Re: Legacy achievement bug? sims 4

★ Novice
I have looked into the family trees and they all stop at 6 families so have decided to keep going and see what happens. Legacy is 8/10 but not sure which family or how sims counts generations.
Message 15 of 18 (1,077 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there an update on this problem? I am not sure if this has actually been fixed or not? Is the legacy counter still defective? Last year I was doing some research and some players said that if you DO NOT enter CAS that the counter would work? Entering CAS would reset the counter back to 0. So no changing appearance or clothes, yuck. The generated outfits are sometimes pretty bizarre and often just down right ugly lol. Anyway, not sure if this is helpful. I would love to start a legacy family, but not entering CAS is like not changing clothes your own clothes! Not sure I could do it.

Message 16 of 18 (1,052 Views)

★ Novice

does anyone know if this is fixed by now? im in my 5th generation and wanna make my way through all the legacy achievements but it seems like its still messing up? i have 16 different households i don't want to lose all my work now lol 

Message 17 of 18 (622 Views)

Hero
@lenadolores Given the age of the thread and the fact that it doesn't use the template, it's best if you just create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (618 Views)