Re: 'Legacy Player' Achievement does not log progress - currently

by crinrict

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] 'Legacy Player' Achievement does not log progress - currently

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My Legacy Family has 5 generations, so far the progress on the Achievement page for 'Legacy Player' is stuck at 0/10.  However, it may be this will update when the next generation is added since the change happened after I reached 5 generations.  I will update when the next generation is born to confirm if this is the case, but may be a while.

Message 1 of 18 (5,155 Views)

Hero

I doubt previous generations count, tbh

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (5,113 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 18 (5,092 Views)

Hero

With new generations or existing ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (5,089 Views)

★ Novice

I  am playing a legacy family and my previous generations didn't count either. When the next generation was born it went to 1/10, HOWEVER I switched households briefly (I tend play on rotation) and the progress was reset to 0/10. I think the achievement is either not storing the values or just bugged. : (

Message 5 of 18 (5,083 Views)

Hero

I've added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (5,079 Views)

Re: 'Legacy Player' Achievement does not log progress

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
The same is happening here, it's impossible to get any of the achievements related to the genealogy because they do not log progress! I play the Legacy Challenge and I'm in the 8th generation and I also have the graves of my previous Sims from the family who already died and on the first ones the game doesn't recognize who were the Sims anymore! Also when we look at the genealogy tree it does not show these first generations Sims as well!
Message 7 of 18 (5,006 Views)

Legacy player achievement

★ Guide

The acheievement says to play a household for 10 gens. I am on my 6th or 7th gen, but it says that I am on my first one. I think this has something to do with the family tree bug, but I thought I'd say it anyway,

Message 8 of 18 (4,843 Views)

Re: Legacy player achievement

Hero

How are we doing on this one ?

@Mielosh @mysticalmaid @yanelilian @pyralidae @m0onasabbat

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (4,756 Views)

Re: Legacy player achievement

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm not sure how it's being counted, I have had 2 generations born since then but am only on 1/10.  So I don't know if it's been fixed at some point or not, and legacies take a long time to play out. 

I do know that the "Alphabet Legacy"  which you play for 26 generations to achieve, doesn't have any kind of tally showing, so I don't know if that one is even working!

Message 10 of 18 (4,734 Views)