Re: Hours not logged in Aspiration

by EA_Atic

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Hours not logged in Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

One of my sims is a child with the "Whiz Kid" aspiration. The games of chess he plays and the hours adults read to him are not being updated so I cannot get him further in his aspiration. 

Message 1 of 9 (2,518 Views)

Hero

added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,503 Views)

My Child Sim can't achieve Whiz Kid milestone

★★ Novice

I have a child sim who's aspiration I chose to be a Whiz Kid because I wanted her to be a Tech Guru in her Adult years, however I can't seem to achieve the 'Play 5 Chess Games' milestone but I can other sim's aspirations. This is really annoying me, because I chose her trait as Genius to link in with Whiz Kid, I don't really want her to change her aspiration.

Message 3 of 9 (2,502 Views)

Re: My Child Sim can't achieve Whiz Kid milestone

Hero

@ThatBlackGirl merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,490 Views)

Hero

@SilverEmily @ThatBlackGirl Is that still an issue for you guys ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. No matter how long I have my kid play chess (alone or with someone) no games are logged for Whiz Kid Aspiration.

Message 6 of 9 (2,283 Views)

Hero

mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (2,279 Views)

★ Novice

I have no mods on the Playstation 4 nor do I use cheats and mine is doing the same thing -_-

Message 8 of 9 (805 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (779 Views)