[FEEDBACK] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

by Sims4780

Original Post

Re: My sims (child & teen) will not go to school

★ Novice
I also have this issue when it comes to sending any of my children and/or teenagers to school they freeze while time goes by and when I press pause the word appears above the controls but time continues anyway and also have to reload my game several times
Message 10 of 216 (4,103 Views)

Hero

Could you please upload your save. Instructions a little further up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 216 (4,092 Views)

Re: Gameplay freezes at 8am every morning when child/teen should be off to schoo

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

I've been trying to duplicate this and can't so if you have a save, please upload.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 216 (4,146 Views)

Re: Gameplay freezes at 8am every morning when child/teen should be off to schoo

★★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for your response. I'm trying to upload the file now, but it's been uploading for a while and it's still only on 2% - hasn't moved for quite some time. I'll have it on in the background though.

Message 14 of 216 (4,130 Views)

Hero

Thanks, I'll try that on the weekend

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 216 (3,820 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

★★★ Newbie
The same thing has been happening in my game too. It's super frustrating as my game runs fine up until they have to go to school. Really hope they fix this as it really puts a downer on playing when you have it happening every single sim day.
Message 16 of 216 (3,803 Views)

Re: Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

Hero

@CourtneyBerthaly What OS are you on ?

I can't duplicate even on the save that @Sims4780 uploaded but I'm going to add for now as I've seen multiple reports on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 216 (3,787 Views)

Re: Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 216 (3,758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What is an exception file?

Message 19 of 216 (3,743 Views)

Hero

It's an error log file that the game writes if it encounters an error.

It's in your documents folder if you have one and is called lastexception.txt

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 216 (3,737 Views)