by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

Hero

Bumping this for more feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 211 of 216 (1,509 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

★★ Novice
So I accidentally resolved this issue in my game. I hadn't played in months really because every time I tried I had this same issue. It was getting so bad sometimes I would wait up to 30 minutes to get past the 8am time and for the kids to go to school. I had a different glitch come up after trying to play cats and dogs. I am not sure what exactly fixed the school issue but here is what I did.

*First I evicted the family from the home.
*I made sure I saved a copy of the lot to my library and double checked that it would be there for me to replace.
*Then I replaced the lot with my Sims home on it with the same lot from the library using the place lot action.
*Then I moved the Sims back in from the manage households page

Somehow while fixing a different glitch this freezing glitch got fixed.

I know this post was from long ago but I have been hoping to get a resolution since about March and finally my game is fixed. Hope this helps you and others having this issue.
Message 212 of 216 (1,496 Views)

Hero

This issue was actually fixed by EA in the last patch.

Glad it worked for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 213 of 216 (1,492 Views)

★★ Novice
Lol well maybe that's why then because I hadn't checked the last update details before I started on cats and dogs. Standard smile
Message 214 of 216 (1,482 Views)

Hero

It wasn't in the notes but there was a guru in this thread asking for feedback :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 215 of 216 (1,480 Views)

Hero

Going to lock this now. Only seen positive feedback on it.

If anyone still has the issue, please open a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 216 of 216 (9,336 Views)