Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS] Issues with time/Clock

by TheDolan33

Original Post

Sims 4 bug

★ Novice
I dont know if this issue as already been resolved but every time one of my sims needs to leave the house either for work or school the game bugs out like crazy... i cant select anyone.. the time advances but no actions are been done.. and then after several minutes the sims finally leaves and the clock goes back an hour..
Message 111 of 216 (915 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Game freezes when kids/teens go to school

★★ Novice
Ugh, me too! This is driving me so crazy. We shouldn't have to do extra things like send our Sims to different lots and try to get them all outside near the street when it's time for school. With or without mods, this shouldn't be a problem. It just started happening pretty recently for me, maybe a couple of patches ago. Perhaps one of the patches messed something up?
Message 112 of 216 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I found this topic less than a month ago and 70 people were having this problem, now it's over 140, yet they keep releasing patches and nothing comes out. Something tells me this bug isn't going to get fixed anytime soon :/

Message 113 of 216 (888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow, it looks as if this issue has been around for a long time. I just started having this issue after I installed that Parenthood pack. My legacy family has 5 teens, 1 child, and 2 adults. At 8am M-F the sims get stuck. I just sit there and let it run it's course. At around 8:50am everyone starts moving again. Sometimes all the kids go to school and other times I have to manually click on "go to school". I really do hope this gets fixed soon! Playing my legacy has become a nightmare, lol. 

Message 114 of 216 (880 Views)

★★ Novice

@whitewaveldc wrote:

Wow, it looks as if this issue has been around for a long time. I just started having this issue after I installed that Parenthood pack. My legacy family has 5 teens, 1 child, and 2 adults. At 8am M-F the sims get stuck. I just sit there and let it run it's course. At around 8:50am everyone starts moving again. Sometimes all the kids go to school and other times I have to manually click on "go to school". I really do hope this gets fixed soon! Playing my legacy has become a nightmare, lol. 

literally friggin same and i'd imagined it's been reported to EA by people all over the place and I'm concerned if they're at least trying I mean.. no patches so far. Some people have had this problem for months and some people didn't have it till parenthood. I finally got parenthood and wanted to make all of my cute toddler niece and teenage siblings, 8 am became a nightmare

Message 115 of 216 (876 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem as you, I had this start happening with the parenthood pack as well. I had no issues like this until the parenthood pack was introduced to the game. I really hope they figure this out soon, before I rip the hair out of my head xD

Message 116 of 216 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A youtube comment detailing this problem and the problem in this thread,

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORK-IN-PROGRESS-Issues-with-time-Clock/td-p/5095254

on this video about the latest patch, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOn1UWVpXr0&t=4s

has ~650 likes and 50 replies to it. That's a lot of people and its a major bug. When will this be fixed? It's been months and it seems like many more than have said 'me too' in this thread are having the problem.

Message 117 of 216 (799 Views)

Hero

Unfortunately, EA never gives out ETA's on bug fixes.

I know many people are affected and I'm sure the devs are aware of it too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 118 of 216 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It happens to me too all the time. The game freezes and it's a struggle to switch from one sim to the other. It used to do that on my old lap top but i've come to realize it does the same thing on my computer that's equiped with a great processor and graphic card. I do have CC but it did that even with my attempt with no CCs or mod

Message 119 of 216 (732 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS] Issues with time/Clock

★★★ Newbie
I also am having this problem. For mine, it seems to only happen when my sim needs to go to work/school. It only started happening once she started highschool and got a job. It's very annoying since she ends up late (20 min- 1 hr). The game goes into ultra speed Basketball and when I click on the other speed buttons it will not work. I haven't checked all the times that it happened but it seems to last a few hours like everyone else's and will snap back to about the time it started. Just hoping it will soon be fixed.
Message 120 of 216 (696 Views)