[FEEDBACK] [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

by HenryZ3749

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

Hero

Would be good if you could re-buy to see if it actually starts working at all again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (602 Views)

Hero

Does anyone still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 26 (557 Views)

★ Guide

This just happened in my game. Had just enough for the serious shopper perk and it reset! This is incredibly frustrating. There isn’t even a cheat to give yourself retail points

Message 23 of 26 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This is a issue with the patch, I have had it before and forgot to report it. I don't have any mods I did play with the school mod at some point but quit because every time there was a update I had to save the schools as generic lots or the patch would delete the schools. So I removed the mod and never added them back in. This problem happened before the school mod I was checking out. They fixed it for DO, but they haven't fixed it for the retail shops. I just sold the shop and gave up. Every update even expansion packs game pack and stuff packs and especially patches would reset the store to 0 funds and the owners would be stuck I sold it and rebought it, and it worked until the next major update and the same thing happened. So I got frustrated and just sold it, because that family didn't have the funds to keep selling and buying the store back again.

Also keep in mind some retail perks are temporary unlike the DO perks.

Message 24 of 26 (416 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone with this issue possibly share a save file? Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 25 of 26 (391 Views)

Hero

@CrystalAbyss1 

Given the fact that this thread is so old and doesn't use the bug template, could you create a new thread for this ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (386 Views)