Re: Get to work retail lot doesn't work

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

★★ Novice

I am having this issue after my main Sim's children aged to adults and I moved them out in the world map to their own house. then I went back to my lot and went to my bakery in magnolia promenade and I can click on the register but it won't let me have the option to open the store. and when I click on the register tab in the lower right hand corner and click on closed (to try to open that way)a bubble says there must be retail funds to open the store. and I noticed that all my retail funds were gone and perk points. this is definetly a bug if it is happening to more than one person when they're moving sims out of a household. hope this gets fixed. I have no mods, no custom content what so ever. just the original base game, the outdoor retreat, and get to work.

Message 11 of 26 (1,317 Views)

★★ Novice

I'd also like to point out that I didn't have to do so many work arounds and have to fix so many bugs with previous games. what's going on EA?! I paid a lot of money for this game and the expansions and it seems every week an update or something has caused glitches and caused major errors with game play, I have to go around my elbow to get to my you know what just to play my game. What you don't put quality into your games anymore? these inconveniences are making me question whether or not I want to invest anymore money into this game, or future games for that matter. the video game producer should be responsible for ensuring the game they sell works properly, not me. I do not play with mods. That's the first thing they jump to is oh it's the mods it's the mods. Nice to have a scapegoat huh? however, I have 0 mods so what's the excuse now? A worthless game. Thanks EA.

Message 12 of 26 (1,307 Views)

Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

★★★ Newbie

My sims own a retail store for a while. And suddenly the store's retail funds, perk points disappeared. I can't open or sell the store. I can't transfer fund with the machine or from the retail button. Please help!

Message 13 of 26 (1,301 Views)

Get to work retail lot doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Every time I play I have to buy a new retail lot because if I go to a pervious retail lot, it has no funds and won't let me click any interactions including selling the store or transfer retail funds. So now the lots are just places to visit that can't be used at all or sold.

Message 14 of 26 (1,284 Views)

Re: Get to work retail lot doesn't work

Hero

@PeppersArcade Merged your thread. Please try the solutions suggested in this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 26 (1,274 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have had this problem happen several times, and most recently, I noticed it happen directly after I swapped sims in and out of the household on the household management page. It happened to 2 of my business owners in Willow Creek, but not my 1 business owner in Oasis Springs. But I swap sims in and out of the house in Oasis Springs too, and that business didn't break. 

Message 16 of 26 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and today I found a work around. As I didn’t find any actual work around to the problem in any forum, I post mine here in case it could help someone.
   Like other people say, the bug was triggered when I brought new sims in the household. I loaded a previews save and I was bringing one sim at a time to the household, opening the retail in between, until I found the one that was triggering the bug. Then I loaded again and traveled to the retail with the problematic sim. Opened the retail and added the sim to the family while in the retail. I sent the problematic sim home, closed the retail, returned home, returned to the retail and everything was normal…

Message 17 of 26 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had the same problem today in my retail with everything disappearing, but I don't think any Sims moved households. I did manage another household with just changing appearances I think, but didn't actually change family around. I can't figure out how to fix this.

Message 18 of 26 (1,067 Views)

Hero

Did you try selling and rebuying the store ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I couldn't sell it through the store, but I followed the suggestion of using the '...' option in manage worlds to sell and could sell it that way. I'm just really bummed that there hasn't been a fix to this and that I lost all the perks points. I'm scared to re-buy it because I don't want it to happen again. 

Message 20 of 26 (1,049 Views)