[FEEDBACK] [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

by HenryZ3749

Original Post

Highlighted

[FEEDBACK] [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When I go back to my retail store after I left it, I can't open the store, and then I found out that my retail funds and perk points are both 0. Since it's only day 2 of the retail store, there's not much simoleons earned, so I decided to transfer the funds again. But both interaction via cash register and the Retailer Menu does not work(There's no window/box pop up and ask for the total funds to transfer). So I decide to sell the retail store and start again, but this time all the buttons does not work.

However, advertisement planning interaction still works. Other than that, all the functions are not available.

Please help me to fix this bug, that lot is now untouchable and it's a waste. Thank you.

Message 1 of 26 (3,774 Views)

Re: [GTW] Retail Funds and Perk Points disappear

Hero

Can you save on the lot or do you get error 531 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 26 (3,747 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply,

I am able to save on the lot(means that I can save, and then come back with the problem not being solved), and I did not receive any error code

Message 3 of 26 (3,743 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 26 (3,738 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope, no mods and no custom content

Message 5 of 26 (3,733 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Start a new game before putting anything back and then try if you have the same issue. Then put back your save game and see if you have it there too.

I'll add this for now since there's a few issues with the retail lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 26 (3,722 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, considered that I did not touch the save that has the error in it, the game is ok. I got another new save, and I am just able to play without the Retail error. So thank you.

And if you ever wonder, I do have custom musics if it matters, and in the save where i got the error(or should I call it a bug since the game is running without error), that's not the first retail, my sims sold the first one, then rebuild the second, if that matters.

And thank you so much.

Message 7 of 26 (3,707 Views)

Hero

Just cc like clothing or actual mods ? CC should not cause this error.

Do you still have the old save game ? 

I would say, we leave it at this atm but feel free to come back if the issue reoccurs but only if you have it without mods. It's possible that the game breaks if you start it with an incompatible mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 26 (3,693 Views)

★ Novice

I just had the same issue. Swapping Sims in & out of the household that owns the retail store caused the problem.

I have a lot of mods.

Any idea what it could be aside from the mods?

Message 9 of 26 (3,611 Views)

Hero

Remove your mods. I can only take reports of vanilla games.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 26 (3,600 Views)