[ARCHIVED] [GTW] Detective: Suspect not at station/becomes chief of police

by Anthro9000_

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Detective: Suspect not at station/becomes chief of police

Hero

• The Police Chief is squeaky clean and is beyond reproach. He can no longer be a suspect in a crime.

I don't know if this covers the whole issue so I'm going to put that on feedback for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 34 (19,797 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi, i'm opening this thread again because i am currently encountering this issue as well, it seems it hasn't been fixed.

I have tried a couple of the workarounds hinted in here but none worked, and i simply can't get the suspect to appear at the station no matter how many times i arrest them. I was able to bring in another suspect earlier, but this one (my second one) is not working at all.
Message 32 of 34 (1,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Sometimes it helps to go back to the crime scene I found that it refreshes the suspect list, with the proper age and cloth they are wearing now.

Edit your have to reexamine all the clues again, but that should give you a suspect that is not working for the police department and the clues will be updated.  I had that problem a while back when my sim was looking for a certain teen suspect in jeans and a t-shirt, but with blonde hair, but I couldn't find her because she aged to young adult and joined the science career, which the other family I was playing did transform on her and changed the outfit and hair color.

Message 33 of 34 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @thexpieddroit 

could you please create a new thread ? This one is very old and was mainly about the suspect becoming the chief of police.

Thank you.

Please make sure to test this on a save with no mods if you're using any.

Going to lock this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (1,316 Views)