Re: [MORE INFO NEEDED] [DO] Many Sims dying at restaurants

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: dine out employees aging quickly

Hero

@Aristotle753 Do you maybe have a save where one could see this issue occur (see SimGuruArvin's post above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 18 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the problem with dine out employees aging up and dying. I'm not using any mods. How do i get to my save files?

Message 12 of 18 (659 Views)

Hero

Please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (650 Views)

Re: Sims 4 dine out employees dying

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have not had any staff die, but almost every day my restaurant is open, a customer dies!!! My restaurant is 5 stars, no weird things are going on, the customers just die of hysteria for some weird reason - I had the Sims regulars: Bella Goth, Nina Caliente, etc. die randomly.... no men so far.... is the Dine Out creator a hater of Sim women? :D

On a serious note, I really hate the fact that my Sims die this often, it is a very annoying bug.

Message 14 of 18 (582 Views)

Hero

Were they elders or any age group ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (572 Views)

Hero

Anyone still seeing this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had four elder sims die one after another while on my restaurant lot. it was bizzare. They were all customers

Message 17 of 18 (446 Views)

Hero

I'm guessing it just was their time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (430 Views)