[FEEDBACK] Creative visionary painting bug

by mikeman21

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] Creative visionary painting bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Ok so as far as I have seen the creative visionary is supposed to increase the chances of creating masterpieces but the modifier only seems to work for small and med paintings here is an illustration

My sim is lv 8 painter so while inspired he regularly paints excellent small and med paintings he regularly paints good or excellent large paintings before creative visionary now after I add creative visionary while inspired all of his small and med paintings are masterpiece but his large paintings are mostly good or excellent I don't see more masterpieces from his large paintings despite him bieng very inspired even please fix the quality modifier for large paintings when creative visionary is used

Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: Creative visionary painting bug

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

Re: Creative visionary painting bug

Hero

@mikeman21 Do you still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)