Re: [CL] Option to complain missing on apartment door

by crinrict

Original Post

[FEEDBACK] [CL] Option to complain missing on apartment door

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have zero mods and was having a similar issue. Whenever the neighbors were loud along with the particular animation (i.e. woohoo, fighting, or music) I could not click on the door after playing a save file for more than a sim week. I did notice too that if I waited a bit and monkeyed around with the cursor I could get the asterisk to suddenly pop up and then I could click on the door. Was thinking it could be something to do with game speed as it always bugged out on medium or high but I could get it to work when I slowed it to normal. 

Message 1 of 3 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @IronicBeauty

I split your post as JasonVega's post was clearly mod related and for them the option never came back

I did see it missing in my own game bur for me it was always only temporary and for there always was a pop-up menu. It was just missing the pound option

Bit unsure what you mean by asterix ? Do you get no menu at all or just the pound option missing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (955 Views)

Hero

Tagging @IronicBeauty again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (905 Views)