FE-PC: Buttonmapping issue while using a Gamepad

by laurentius52

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FE-PC: Buttonmapping issue while using a Gamepad

★ Novice

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When I play with a gamepad and I press for example aim or grab it seems like you press two buttons at the same time.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game with a gamepad either xbox one design xbox 360 design or nvidia shield on pc platform.
What happens when the bug occurs? It seems like you press two buttons at the same time
What do you expect to see? A soulution to the problem Standard smile

When I play with a gamepad and I press for example aim or grab it seems like you press two buttons at the same time. For example if I try to grab an object the character also jumps or if I aim it also sings. It's not the controller because I have tried 3 diffrent controllers and I don't have this issue in any other game.

Message 1 of 5 (2,295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FE-PC: Buttonmapping issue while using a Gamepad

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @laurentius52,

I have tested this myself with an Xbox One controller using the wireless connection and I do not experience the issues that you described.

Try disconnecting all other USB and wireless devices, repair FE through Origin and try again. 

For more information about the Xbox One controller and troubleshooting steps, you can visit this page over at the Xbox Support page

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,894 Views)

All Replies

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @laurentius52,

I have tested this myself with an Xbox One controller using the wireless connection and I do not experience the issues that you described.

Try disconnecting all other USB and wireless devices, repair FE through Origin and try again. 

For more information about the Xbox One controller and troubleshooting steps, you can visit this page over at the Xbox Support page

Jason.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,895 Views)

★ Novice
Hi
Just reinstalled my computer just to make sure, tried it at a friends computer too with his controllers but when you get so far/early into the game that you can climb trees you can't grip without jumping or aim without singing. Can't be happening to just me.
Message 3 of 5 (2,238 Views)

★ Novice
Tried with ps4 xbox one s Nvidia shield v.1 and v.2(tried both through streaming and directly connected with usb cable in the computers) xbox 360 controllers with offical transmitter all having the same problem
Message 4 of 5 (2,233 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

I have this with an XBOX One controller and I used the aim/zoom, glide, climb etc. functions. There was no singing involved in all of them and it only responded like 1 button was pressed at a time (as it should).

Jason.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,221 Views)