Re: F40 and LaFerrari Missing Customisation Options after Update 1.5!!!

by Vinseguo

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@420speedwagon Well, it only took the speedcross patch in payback to break some stuff that they never fixed

Also, this is the F40 in The Crew.
TheCrew 2019-12-18 19-57-12-99.png
If anything, having extra lights (WHICH I want in this game!) is more unofficial than a few custom splitters and spoilers, but here we are...

Note: That game wasn't without it's problems, they completely removed customisations for the Maserati - I know because pre-release screenshots showed them - and some dirt/raid (offroad) cars that should be awd are not, and some trucks are just RWD for some reason... and instead of fixing the mini cooper race car that was the only one with AWD, they made it RWD just like everything else... It's not a GT game or whatevers, just have AWD race cars... then that's a whole load of light and textures issues that they didn't fix...

PS: They put a McLaren F1 in their Raid/offroad car pack when it didn't even have a Raid version... I know heat doesn't have as offroady stuff as the crew did, but having a lifted supercar is still fun...

Anyway, I really hope EA can get their stuff together.

Message 11 of 13 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
problem is not solved yet and they didn't give any explaination :/
Message 12 of 13 (430 Views)

★ Novice

seems like ghost is still sleeping, ITS * JUNE, this problem exists for over half a year now,  I think that there is no reason to just stop updating the game because is is the best nfs game in over 5 years!!

ghost and EA need to get out of their long sleep of this game because it isn’t worth it to just stop.

Message 13 of 13 (311 Views)