Ezra may not be countered? Ezra/Dooku dilemma

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy j7 perx
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 113-175-555
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Im not sure now if it happened every time, but in an arena battle today, ezra was attacking my dooku and dooku wasnt retaliating. I know hes a little lazy on the second helpings (half the time if being literal i believe?) Anyway, ezra wasnt countering himself on these attacks, they were on his turn. At least i know it was his turn when he was flourishing, which he did twice on dooku. No answer. I need to know what im missing. Please help (i hate losing to pheonix with sith, its so rare, and humiliating). 😢 Sorry i dont have much more to go on. I only noticed it about a minute in and didnt get a chance to get any info other than memory of my scouting before the battle. That opponent was no longer available to challenge after the battle. Just the last half of his name (something-leyce), it was without sabine, and that their speeds were around the 160s. Or hera and ezras were. Lol, i have no other relevent or, more appropriately, irrelevant data on the battle. Any help would be appreciated though.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play my sith vs pheonix sans sabine. I guess. Throw a flourish or 2 at dooku?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

My team

Screenshot_20180910-174018.png
Message 1 of 4 (330 Views)

Re: Ezra may not be countered? Ezra/Dooku dilemma

★★★★ Novice

Damn. Forgot to subscribe to replies. Hope its not hard to find again. Ill subscribe to replies to this reply though.

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]

Shot in the dark, but was Dooku dazed (from Zeb)? I think that's the only thing in the Phoenix kit that should stop Dooku countering.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Besides being Dazed, Ezra may have used the ability where he calls an ally to assist, and then he assists them. Assists cannot be countered.

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)