by Daxtra

Original Post

Eyebrow color doesn't match hairstyle and wrap changes color of hair when worn

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Star Wars, Strangerville, Vampires, Backyard, Cool Kitchen, Fitness, Laundry Day, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden, Spooky, Tiny, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just select the hair and/or wrap
What happens when the bug occurs? Duplicate hairstyle doesn't color eyebrows to match hair color, even though "match hair" button is selected. Also doesn't stay selected if you move to a different tab. Other one doesn't show the chosen hair color, just a blond-ish base.
What do you expect to see? No duplicate hairstyle and/or no issue with the eyebrow color. Hair color stays the same as what is selected instead of defaulting to blonde.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

First two picture show wrong hair in correct coloring and what happens when hair color is changed (eyebrows are all that change). Third picture shows wrap with blonde hair (black is selected for regular color).

Didn't notice before the last update but I haven't used these styles in a long time, if at all.

Message 1 of 5 (563 Views)

Re: Eyebrow color doesn't match hairstyle and wrap changes color of hair when wo

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Daxtra

First issue: I don't think there should be a duplicate hair style, so I'm guessing that's the bug

Second: I think there's already a thread for that. Will need to find it later. Could you edit your post to make it just about the wrong duplicate hair ?

EDIT: Can't find the thread. Might have been in a collection thread. Could you make a separate thread for the head wrap ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (550 Views)

Re: Eyebrow color doesn't match hairstyle and wrap changes color of hair when wo

Hero
@Daxtra Could you split your bug report in two ?

One for the hair color and one for the head wrap

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (510 Views)

Hero
@Daxtra I made a new thread for the hair: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GTW-Hairstyle-duplicated-Can-t-change-hair-color-o...

I still think that there's a thread already for the hair wrap so holding off making a new report just now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (496 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Daxtra,

It's been a while since we heard from you. I'd echo Crin's suggestions to split these issues into a bug report each to better track and advise on them. I'll close this thread in the meantime.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (493 Views)