Re: Extreme glitching/ bugged fourth sim and non working eco shop fix needed

by Ilois4

Original Post

Extreme glitching/ bugged fourth sim and non working eco shop fix needed

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version 15.4 1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Problem 1- Was told by tech support to get my passive sim that’s always busy & unplayable to kick them out & befriend them then ask them to move in. Sim never became playable. Problem 2- cannot fix eco shop. Tech support told me to get all my sims to eco shop at same time & do some actions like water plants then it may work. I did all the trouble shooting suggestions I was given & sent back the info one tech wanted & all I got back was a closed case.plus another email from a different tech saying thanks for reporting bug in sim 4 city…..it’s the sims mobile.
What do you expect to see? I JUST WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN… I never had any problems before. My game without all the bugs/glitches that started after I got the fourth sim & we were able to make sims passive. I lost my favorite sim. Once the sweet treat event ends the eco shop will work again because this has happened twice now where it’s unplayable during a event in parkside.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country United States of America

Hi . I can get over my favorite  the missing Sim…. But the glitches & bugs of the 4th sim ugh! A lot of actions sim doesn’t work. I push on the button and nothing happens. Sim cannot take a bath or sleep. I think this fourth sim was the last one to play in the eco shop before sweet treat event had started and the glitches/bugs keep going…I may try again to move this sim out. It didn’t help last time because the glitches carried over to newly created sims. I just don’t know? Last two times eco shop didn’t work tech support was not quick to shut my case and got eco shop working. Thanks whom ever is reading this for your attention. I just want to play.

Message 1 of 3 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has there been any progress In fixing the eco shop yet? And how will I know when there’s recommended tech support to fix the eco shop what do I need to do next? I am just trying to keep my case active until a fix is deployed.

Message 2 of 3 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@x19egc13y5o5 Hi, there was a preliminary fix in the latest update for ‘sim stuck being busy issue’ and some players have gotten back the functionality of the Eco workshops. Maybe check through your passive/retired sims.

Edit: added the link

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (602 Views)