Original Post

Accepted Solution

Extra daily login reward after changing payout

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Any device
OS Version N/a
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After changing payout time you get moved to the next day for daily rewards. (Not sure what would happen on the last day of the month if someone advances an extra day?)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just change payout and test?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Attached is a pic of my daily login showing me as the wrong reward. Should only be on the 5th.

12EC7041-451E-4E71-A09F-2330B3CF4DC6.png
Message 1 of 3 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Extra daily login reward after changing payout

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, depending on what timezone you were in and to what timezone you changed, it can have a result such as the one you described.

When you change timezones you get the following warning that you have to confirm:
"Are you sure you want to change your time settings?
This action can only be done twice a year. It will change a variety of in game timers including when Daily Activities reset, Squad/Fleet Arena reward time, and free energy reward time."

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (263 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, depending on what timezone you were in and to what timezone you changed, it can have a result such as the one you described.

When you change timezones you get the following warning that you have to confirm:
"Are you sure you want to change your time settings?
This action can only be done twice a year. It will change a variety of in game timers including when Daily Activities reset, Squad/Fleet Arena reward time, and free energy reward time."

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue where my daily login rewards was moved ahead by one day after changing the time settings (so I’m getting the 8th reward when it’s only the 7th of December). What we are wondering is if this issue gets reset when we move to the next month or will we forever be stuck being one day ahead for login rewards?

Message 3 of 3 (233 Views)