★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. First unlock screen for javelins. When you use the forge for the first time.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19 09:09AM MST
Summarize your bug After unlocking the fist javelin as a ranger it said it had 2 unlocks remaining. I then used the second of 3 unlocks on the colossus. When the intro dialog was done for the colossus there was no exit button at the colossus unlock screen requiring a restart of the game. When restarted the ranger and the colossus was still unlocked and i needed to spend the last of 3 unlocks on the interceptor. the exit button for the interceptor was there.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After unlocking the fist javelin as a ranger it said it had 2 unlocks remaining. I then used me second of 3 unlocks on the colossus. When the intro dialog was done for the colossus there was no exit button at the colossus unlock screen requiring a restart of the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get 3 javelin unlocks unlocks, and no exit button for the extra unlocks. I am required to spend all three to progress.
What should be happening instead? Not having three javelin unlocks at the beginning, but just one.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX980
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. First unlock screen for javelins. When you use the forge for the first time.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19 09:09AM MST
Summarize your bug After unlocking the fist javelin as a ranger it said it had 2 unlocks remaining. I then used the second of 3 unlocks on the colossus. When the intro dialog was done for the colossus there was no exit button at the colossus unlock screen requiring a restart of the game. When restarted the ranger and the colossus was still unlocked and i needed to spend the last of 3 unlocks on the interceptor. the exit button for the interceptor was there.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After unlocking the fist javelin as a ranger it said it had 2 unlocks remaining. I then used me second of 3 unlocks on the colossus. When the intro dialog was done for the colossus there was no exit button at the colossus unlock screen requiring a restart of the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get 3 javelin unlocks unlocks, and no exit button for the extra unlocks. I am required to spend all three to progress.
What should be happening instead? Not having three javelin unlocks at the beginning, but just one.

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Extra Javelin unlocks on first Javelin selection

★★★★ Novice

I also had 3 unlocks and since ive gotten high enough level I now have the last javelin that I didnt choose before. Hopefully people who got extras early on cause of this bug dont get punished in some way... 

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help