Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Several
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Experience reward/mission summary
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.08.19 2215
Summarize your bug Complete experience loss after mission briefing when going up a level, and reduced experience in following mission.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am granted a level at the end of a mission and granted unlocks - such as a new javalin. I go to fort tarsis and find I am still the previous level and don't have the unlocks. In the following mission I will receive a third of the experience my friend does.
What should be happening instead? Give the right amount of experience. Don't lose the experience when you say you've given it to me.

I'm working my way up to level 30 but frequently I'm either completely losing all of my experience, or I'm getting about a third of the experience as my friend. I'm doing about the same amount of work and not at all trying to freeload. My friend is always the team lead. I'm always the follower.

For example, I finished a cataclysm and got level 26. Woo! I can unlock a javalin! I go to the forge from the mission screen, and then into fort tarsis and I am back to level 25 and the experience level I was before I started the mission. Boo! So frustrating and disappointing. Then - on the very next mission (a contract) I end up getting a third of the experience of my friend (so I *still* don't have level 26). And now I'm outraged and disappointed.

This isn't the first time that it has happened to me, it seems to follow the pattern above when it does; I get a level - I lose the level and then the next mission I get a fraction of the experience that my friend does.

I don't disconnect in anyway during the mission or apparently between the debrief screen and the next thing I do. Everything seems smooth and normal apart from the mission xp.

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Re: Experience lost after mission completion

★★★ Newbie

I'm sharing a similar experience however I'm on PS4. This error persists through multiple game modes and I'm playing alone (auto match only)

I've lost exp 10 times now, which is frustrating because I would have been 30 by now Frown

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)