Re: Expansion Mode Crashing (Thinks I'm in Playoffs after Trade Deadline)

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansion Mode Crashing (Thinks I'm in Playoffs after Trade Deadline)

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am in my 9th year with an expansion team in the 32 Teams (Custom Roster) Expansion and I have simmed to the trade deadline. After trying to sim to the end of the season or to at least the next game, the team record glitches into thinking I'm in the playoffs, stating my team is 0-0. My AHL Team continues simming normally without glitches, only the NHL team. I cannot load the save file anymore after the crash, as the game freezes when I try to load it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes for around 10 seconds then crashes and goes to the home screen.
What do you expect to see? Franchise Mode to remove this bug to make this $60 game playable.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Expansion/Franchise Custom Roster
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11/5/2018 During the afternoon/evening
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FrankdaFurious
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am in my 9th year with an expansion team in the 32 Teams (Custom Roster) Expansion and I have simmed to the trade deadline. After trying to sim to the end of the season or to at least the next game, the team record glitches into thinking I'm in the playoffs, stating my team is 0-0. My AHL Team continues simming normally without glitches, only the NHL team. I cannot load the save file anymore after the crash, as the game freezes when I try to load it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game freezes for around 10 seconds then crashes and goes to the home screen.
What do you expect to see? Franchise Mode to remove this bug to make this $60 game playable.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Expansion/Franchise Custom Roster
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11/5/2018 During the afternoon/evening
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Frankdafurious
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FrankTheFurious

If that save file has become corrupt or unusable, you may need to delete it.

I know that is a painful thing to do but it may be necessary if the save is corrupt.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (230 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FrankTheFurious

If that save file has become corrupt or unusable, you may need to delete it.

I know that is a painful thing to do but it may be necessary if the save is corrupt.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)