Original Post

Accepted Solution

Executor Target Lock Contract Bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Not related to device
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Executor TL contract completing before 20 target locks have occurred.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch my video and use the same lineup and steps, it happens each time I have done it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Hi,

I am experiencing issues in my fleet arena climb when following a particular strategy against R9 execs. They are hitting their contract way to quick, in fact it only looks like about 10 target locks (TL's) have occurred. Watch the video to see what I mean.

https://youtu.be/yafcBup-JQg

Thanks,

Daniel.

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Executor Target Lock Contract Bug

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

In your video, I counted at least 21 separate instances of the "target lock" text by the time that Slave I gets the perma debuffs on (including that attack). I think that's including the permanent ones, so I may have missed two (in general it's easier to see on 1x speed).

Remember that Xanadu Blood allows bounty hunters to deal bonus damage to breached enemies, so that's another chance for target lock. I counted at least six instances of target locked text on the opening move alone. It looks like Slave I did a basic, so that's up to 9 target locks right there. Three hits = 3 TLs from Slave I basic, 3 from Exec, 3x bonus damage = 3 more from Exec.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

In your video, I counted at least 21 separate instances of the "target lock" text by the time that Slave I gets the perma debuffs on (including that attack). I think that's including the permanent ones, so I may have missed two (in general it's easier to see on 1x speed).

Remember that Xanadu Blood allows bounty hunters to deal bonus damage to breached enemies, so that's another chance for target lock. I counted at least six instances of target locked text on the opening move alone. It looks like Slave I did a basic, so that's up to 9 target locks right there. Three hits = 3 TLs from Slave I basic, 3 from Exec, 3x bonus damage = 3 more from Exec.

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @dannozdirect87 

I checked your video and counted 22 TL's from the start of the battle until 0:57 in your video. 

Message 3 of 3 (220 Views)