Excessive violin playing

by Zack4358

Original Post

Excessive violin playing

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except University, all game packs except StrangerVille, Laundry Day Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff and Bowling Night Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim who plays the violin.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims excessively play the violin (sometimes up to 10 + hours).
What do you expect to see? Not that much violin playing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know if this has been reported lately, but I just want to say something about that:

Whenever my sim is doing something, he / she stops her interaction to go playing the violin. After being on the toilet (even in the bathroom), on the hallway, at the campfire (up to several hours), in the living room, after jogging, on the beach (if the sim got one in the inventory). The sim even picks up a violin which is standing around (even at the neighbors' houses / apartments) and plays for several hours if you don't stop them.

It is good to level the violin skill but it should not be like this, because this is too often and too long.

Message 1 of 1 (259 Views)