[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Void
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Says I have exceeded the amount of raids and as a result not eligible for rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Apparently I have exceeded the raid rewards. 

Not sure how as I only play within 1 guild - all other guildmates have had no issue. Missed our on Crancor rewards tonight due to this. Can someone contact me so that I can get this issue resolved.

No I have no changed guilds, no I have not participated in any events outside of this guild.

Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Exceeded Raid Rewards - Part of 1 Guild

★★★ Newbie
@WolfSuth04 Just to add to the above. CRancor runs as soon tickets are available. If the raid took place on a Saturday. The next week it'll be run on a Friday - the week after a Thursday and so on. Not sure if the 6 days run makes this an issue?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (354 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@WolfSuth04 Just to add to the above. CRancor runs as soon tickets are available. If the raid took place on a Saturday. The next week it'll be run on a Friday - the week after a Thursday and so on. Not sure if the 6 days run makes this an issue?
Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @WolfSuth04 

You are correct, the six day run is the issue here.

There is a limitation as to how many of a raid you can complete. This limit is reset once a week. If you receive the message that you are not eligible for rewards as you have hit the limit and need to wait until after the reset to be able to get rewards from the raid again. This is by design.

Message 3 of 3 (321 Views)