Ewok Elder's Tribal Healer special does not always dispel stun

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto X4
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 533362759
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Ewok Elder's Tribal Healer special does not always dispel stun
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Chief Chirpa lead, Ewok Elder, Wicket, Longray, and Chewbacca vs Asajj Ventress lead, Old Daka, Mother Talzin, Nightsister Zombie, and Nightsister Acolyte Wait until one someone gets stunned then use Tribal Healer special
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This seems to happen only occasionally. The last time this happen, Wicket was stunned. He had no other debuffs. When Tribal Healer special was used, Wicket remained stunned. This has also reproduced with Chewbacca stunned. 

Message 1 of 9 (319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ewok Elder's Tribal Healer special does not always dispel stun

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, this is working as intended.
Plague: "Unit loses 5% Health when inflicted and at the start of their turn, is immune to allied Dispels, and loses all stacks of Plague when healed to full Health."

Immune to allied dispels means that no debuffs can be dispelled from an ally which has Plague.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (272 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

It looks like you are fighting Nightsisters with Mother Tazin. Recall that the Plague debuff prevents allied dispells.

Message 2 of 9 (309 Views)

★ Apprentice

Plague is locked and I'm not expecting that to be cleared. But that was also a suspicion that maybe stun wouldn't get dispelled if plague debuff was present. But, that's why I waited to see the issue again when I was certain what the buffs and debuffs were. There were only two buffs and only the stun debuff. 

Message 3 of 9 (296 Views)

Hey, this is working as intended.
Plague: "Unit loses 5% Health when inflicted and at the start of their turn, is immune to allied Dispels, and loses all stacks of Plague when healed to full Health."

Immune to allied dispels means that no debuffs can be dispelled from an ally which has Plague.
Message 4 of 9 (273 Views)

★ Apprentice

I stated in the description that Wicket had no other debuffs besides stun...meaning Wicket did not have plague when this occurred.

Message 5 of 9 (262 Views)

Apologies I misread your post the first time.

We've attempted to reproduce with no Plague on allies and were unable to.
Message 6 of 9 (253 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, that's the problem. It's not 100% reproducible. I just did a NS fight and it was just fine. But, I've seen it enough times now to know it's there. Is there anything else I can help to troubleshoot the issue? Would taking a screenshot before and after using the special help?

Message 7 of 9 (243 Views)

If you'd be able to record a video it would be great, but screenshots would help as well.
Message 8 of 9 (240 Views)

★ Apprentice

What's the recommended way to take a video using Android?

Message 9 of 9 (235 Views)