Ewok Elder ability bug

by IdleJedi

Original Post

Ewok Elder ability bug

★★ Novice
My Ewok Elder's Power of the Forest has failed to work in the Squad Arena a total of 4 times this year.
There is no %chance for this ability. It is supposed to work every time there is at least one fallen ally.
Anyboby else having this issue?
Message 1 of 8 (735 Views)

Re: Ewok Elder ability bug

★★ Novice
This bug just occurred again 8n squad arena. 3/05/2017 11:50am.
Does anybody know ho to contact a game developer?
Message 2 of 8 (696 Views)

★★ Novice
Can somebody from the game developer team please address this issue? ?
Ewok Elder continues to have FAILED ABILITY "POWER OF THE FOREST" in squad battles (squad arena )
Ability gets used but fails to raise a fallen ally. Very annoying and has cost me several battles this year.
PLEASE FIX!!
Message 3 of 8 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also seeing this on November 2017

Message 4 of 8 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Was the unit Executed, Annihilated, Terminated, or deathmarked by Boba, Nihilus, or Deathtrooper?
Message 5 of 8 (464 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Was the defeated ally killed by Annihilate, Execute, Terminate, or Deathmark?

Message 6 of 8 (435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having a similar problem. In Galactic War, I took in a really depleted Sion who was killed right away and Power of the Forest couldn't revive him. Thought I imagined it, so I retreated and tried a few more times. Was up against scavenger Rey, Ahsoka, and Chirrut Imwe, so I think they were just normal killing him. One theory for possible source of glitch... he was always killed before even getting a turn, so maybe not even recognized as an "ally" yet?

Message 7 of 8 (392 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @katexyz123 and thank you for the report.

We tried to replicate the issue you've reported but were unable to do so. Every time we've used "Power of the Forest" a random ally was revived.

What other characters were on the opposite team and what other characters did you use?

Message 8 of 8 (346 Views)