Everyone in the Madden Community knows it. The man/zone defense is GARBAGE.

by SwiperSwiping904

Original Post

Everyone in the Madden Community knows it. The man/zone defense is GARBAGE.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Defense is non existent. There is no such thing as Zone or Man defense
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simple. PLAY YOUR GAME!
What happens when the bug occurs? Your defender sits in zone and has absolutely no awareness what's going on around him? Whether you're player is an 70 overall or a 90. It all feels the same. It's a joke
What do you expect to see? A change, eventually.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Everyone knows how much of a joke the pass defense is in this game and I have no clue how EA hasn't addressed this issue. They have addressed the rush defense. The offensive line. But yet every time I come out in man and my opponent runs a wheel route, whether my corner has 83 speed or 88 speed, he's getting beat deep. 

Zone is a joke. Run a cover 3 and watch guys run post right in front of your safeties. But they don't have any sort of IQ or awareness, never step up. Never have that "play recognition". Run a cover 2 and watch slants or dump offs still happen for 10-15 yards. It's absolutely terrible how bad it is, and how well known it is but yet EA ask me "How can we find the bugs ourselves?" HELLO ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!

Message 1 of 1 (440 Views)