by anxieTea_Gaming

Original Post

Everybody has the same skins as me at the Legend Choosing Screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? anxieTea Gaming
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every game before Duos update.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) It started on November 5th, 2019.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs, whenever my teammates and I choose our legends, they have the same skins as me, but then when it shows their banners, my teammates have different skins in them
What should be happening instead? When choosing a legend, it should show the other players skin, not my own.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how you can fix this, because I don't know much about making video games and fixing bugs, but looking into this could definitely be a start. ‌

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? anxieTea Gaming
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was choosing a Legend.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Every Game before Duos update.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) It started on November 5th, 2019.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bug occurs, whenever my teammates and I choose our legends, they have the same skins as me, but then when it shows their banners, my teammates have different skins in them.
What should be happening instead? When choosing a legend, it should show the other players skin, not my own.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how you can fix this, because I don't know much about making video games and fixing bugs, but looking into this could definitely be a start.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: Everybody has the same skins as me at the Legend Choosing Screen

★★★ Newbie

Everybody I know has the same problem, too. Small bug but of course, a bug nonetheless.

Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)