Re: Every time i try to open the game it just sends me to the lock screen.

by TheScholarAM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Every time i try to open the game it just sends me to the lock screen.

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Every time i try to open the game it sends me back to the lock screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know...
What happens when the bug occurs? The game sends me to the lock screen.
What do you expect to see? The game opening normally

I have tried to reinstall the game and clear the games cache but the problem didnt go away.

Message 1 of 7 (2,133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey what's up, @1H00L1G4N 

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having some tech issues with the game. What type of Android device are you playing on and have you tried all the steps listed in this article below? Thanks for letting us know you already tried reinstalling. We'll do what we can to get you back on the courts. Thumbs up

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,103 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey what's up, @1H00L1G4N 

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having some tech issues with the game. What type of Android device are you playing on and have you tried all the steps listed in this article below? Thanks for letting us know you already tried reinstalling. We'll do what we can to get you back on the courts. Thumbs up

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem even now on 20th of june 2020, i tried all troubleshooting and stuff, no luck Frown. My phone is asus zenfone 4 max. Hope you can fix this atleast now, i really love this game pls fix it. Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 7 (1,601 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@mv18092003 I hope you've checked in all the forms of basic troubleshooting available provided above. Do try the reinstall(only if logged in through playgames/Facebook) and log in and log out multiple times and restart your device and clear cache each time.

Do interact with the screen in the lock period (for example if you have it locked in 30s inactivity, do keep pressing the screen to see if it loads better)

Also, if none of these work,
Go to.
https://help.ea.com

Click on help with a game, select the game, go to contact us,select the particular issue(connectivity) and submit your ticket. The customer care shall get back to you soon.
Message 4 of 7 (1,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's the same problem across EA mobile games I have on my phone: Madden NFL, FIFA and NBA. I saw on one of the platforms that the cause is the auto lock screen feature. So to get around it, others are disabling it or increasing the amount of time before the screen locks. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,411 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Well yes i do face the same in my samsung, either you keep touching the screen while you're loading. Or keep the auto lock for longer. Thanks for the input!

Message 6 of 7 (1,406 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Tell me if you're still facing it and if you've checked the troubleshooting after the workaround.

Message 7 of 7 (1,405 Views)