Every team in my career has WAY TOO MUCH transfer budget for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Niskless
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea what cause it or how often it does it, it’s the first time this happen to me!
What happens when the bug occurs? Pretty much all the squads in my career have some retarded amount of transfer budget (see under for some exemple)
What should be happening instead? Obviously, all the small team NOT having 100+ millions of budget transfer

Hi everyone, so i have a career with Osnabrück, everything was fine in the first season, but after i got promoted in Bundesliga.2 and got in season 2, i wanted to have a look at the teams offering me a contract, but to my surprise, most of them have a crazy amount of money! Union Berlin is at 144 millions! And it’s the same for a lot of small team, Royal Antwerp has 150 Million of transfer budget... And it’s not some display bug, i tried signing in one of these club and even when i sign for them they still have all this money!

This is not okay, i play fifa since 09, and the career is getting worst every years, i love career and i play them the most rp i can, i’ve putted tons of hours in this one, so having to delete my save because a game mode that didn’t change for YEARS is still broken and full of bug is heartbreaking to me, this is not [Removed - CM] okay EA, ive spent so much money and time on fifa games and yet every year i feel fooled, this is too much FIX YOUR GAMES OR STOP MAKING THEM, total disgrace, shame on everyone working at your studio.

Message 1 of 3 (418 Views)

Re: Every team in my career has WAY TOO MUCH transfer budget for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Oh so there are peoples to edit my post on here, but yet no one to answer, nice thing that we are on « answers.ea.com » just ridiculous, wasn’t expecting much more anyway...

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Every team in my career has WAY TOO MUCH transfer budget for no reason

★★ Novice

Well 1 month and 0 response, that’s nice!

But don’t worry my dudes, i’ll up this until someone do what he’s paid for.

Btw what a nice way to treat your customers 👏

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)