Re: Every Sim in town becomes invisible

by crinrict

Original Post

Every Sim in town becomes invisible

★ Apprentice

I have over 200 hrs of play, and just in the last 2 days I have started seeing all the Sims, except the family I am playing, becoming invisible. They will visit my home, ghosts come in house, etc. but they are all invisible. If I quit and reload, everything is fine untill it happens again.

Any idea what is causing this? 

Message 1 of 4 (225 Views)

Hero

Does this happen if you play on the same lot for a while or after switching lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★ Novice
This has happened to one of my sims. It was a baby that aged up and when it did it became invisible. He still showed in the family and I could still play him, I just couldn't see him.

Are you using mods (Please answer with: Yes, Never, Removed) --> It's essential that stuff is tested on vanilla games so remove your mods before reporting a bug. -no
Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? -no
Did you try a new game for testing purposes to see if you can duplicate the issue ? -no
What is your Operating System (XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1) ? - win 8.1
Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? - download
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Hero

Did you try moving the family out and back in via manage world or try going travelling ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)