Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NateDawg1678
Date/time issue occurred Saturday, March 11th 10:30am EST
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug On Saturday, March 11th at 10:30am EST when the Ultimate Legends packs dropped, a huge glitch was put into the game by someone either at Madden or EA. Someone messed up, and every time you opened a Training Variety Pack, you were able to pull a limited time card for about an hour. Thousands of players made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of coins by quickselling these players. This is a completely unfair advantage that was given to people. I am a loyal EA player, and subscribe to EA play. Along with that, I pay money almost every week to be able to open packs in the game. I am asking for 10 million coins to be awarded to my account as a makeright, and all of the other players should get the same as well. There were thousands of players who have boosted coins, and it's a completely unfair advantage.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On Saturday, March 11th at 10:30am EST when the Ultimate Legends packs dropped, a huge glitch was put into the game by someone either at Madden or EA. Someone messed up, and every time you opened a Training Variety Pack, you were able to pull a limited time card for about an hour. Thousands of players made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of coins by quickselling these players. This is a completely unfair advantage that was given to people. I am a loyal EA player, and subscribe to EA play. Along with that, I pay money almost every week to be able to open packs in the game. I am asking for 10 million coins to be awarded to my account as a makeright, and all of the other players should get the same as well. There were thousands of players who have boosted coins, and it's a completely unfair advantage.
What happens when the bug occurs? On Saturday, March 11th at 10:30am EST when the Ultimate Legends packs dropped, a huge glitch was put into the game by someone either at Madden or EA. Someone messed up, and every time you opened a Training Variety Pack, you were able to pull a limited time card for about an hour. Thousands of players made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of coins by quickselling these players.
What do you expect to see? Ten Million Coins to my account
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. On Saturday, March 11th at 10:30am EST when the Ultimate Legends packs dropped, a huge glitch was put into the game by someone either at Madden or EA. Someone messed up, and every time you opened a Training Variety Pack, you were able to pull a limited time card for about an hour. Thousands of players made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of coins by quickselling these players. This is a completely unfair advantage that was given to people. I am a loyal EA player, and subscribe to EA play. Along with that, I pay money almost every week to be able to open packs in the game. I am asking for 10 million coins to be awarded to my account as a makeright, and all of the other players should get the same as well. There were thousands of players who have boosted coins, and it's a completely unfair advantage.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? n/a
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500gb

On Saturday, March 11th at 10:30am EST when the Ultimate Legends packs dropped, a huge glitch was put into the game by someone either at Madden or EA. Someone messed up, and every time you opened a Training Variety Pack, you were able to pull a limited time card for about an hour. Thousands of players made MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of coins by quickselling these players. This is a completely unfair advantage that was given to people. I am a loyal EA player, and subscribe to EA play. Along with that, I pay money almost every week to be able to open packs in the game. I am asking for 10 million coins to be awarded to my account as a makeright, and all of the other players should get the same as well. There were thousands of players who have boosted coins, and it's a completely unfair advantage.

Message 1 of 1 (108 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help