Events table always shows 3+ events in red

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 2
OS Version 3.6.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 965-316-931
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Following this update:https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/220591/client-update-12-09-2019 The events table has always shows 3+ active/new events for me. I think this is now counting events listed, not active events and it does not filter out completed active events anymore.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Update to latest client, view events table on the main screen.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

see the screenshots below.  Events table shows 3+ constantly.Heroes_Screenshot_2019.12.11_01.25.47.jpg

If you click on the table, this is what is shown: (1 event available)

Heroes_Screenshot_2019.12.11_01.27.01.jpg

This is the state of the event at the time of reporting, event has already been completed:

Heroes_Screenshot_2019.12.11_01.27.04.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Events table always shows 3+ events in red

Community Manager (retired)
@nabokovfan87 Hi there, thanks for the report. I know this is confusing, but it is due to the fact that you have several events available to complete in the Journey Guide.
If you go to "Objectives" -> "Journey Guide" tab -> Check the greyed out characters -> Tap on one of them then select the "Activity" tab -> "Go to Event" you should be able to identify which ones are available to complete.

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

All Replies

Re: Events table always shows 3+ events in red

Community Manager (retired)
@nabokovfan87 Hi there, thanks for the report. I know this is confusing, but it is due to the fact that you have several events available to complete in the Journey Guide.
If you go to "Objectives" -> "Journey Guide" tab -> Check the greyed out characters -> Tap on one of them then select the "Activity" tab -> "Go to Event" you should be able to identify which ones are available to complete.

Thanks.
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)