[Event] [Workaround] Mirror for reflect the past year not working

by sparklypickle6

Original Post

[Event] [Workaround] Mirror for reflect the past year not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Note 8
OS Version Newest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -Tap on home mirror on second step of quest, mirror has no option to move past the 2nd step -start club event, club event missing bubbles
What do you expect to see? - The mirror should have the option to reflect the past year to move on in the quest. -Events for the quest should have bubbles to help Sims move along.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Note 8
OS Version Newest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -Tap on home mirror on second step of quest, mirror has no option to move past the 2nd step -start club event, club event missing bubbles
What do you expect to see? - The mirror should have the option to reflect the past year to move on in the quest. -Events for the quest should have bubbles to help Sims move along.
Connection Type Mobile
Country USA
Additional feedback

OS Version Newest
Connection Type Mobile
Country USA
Additional feedback

Below is a screen shot of the Hit The Club event with no bubbles. Also my user ID I'd posted in the second screen shot.

The third screen shot shows my mirror options. If I scroll down, there are no alternative options. Theres no way to move on in the quest from that point.

Update: restarted my phone again and it worked. I'm not sure why it took 2 restarts for it to work but it is working. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,343 Views)

Anniversary party quest problem

★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone8
OS Version 12.1.4
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the anniversary party quests. Its the second quest.
What do you expect to see? I want to be able to complete this quest.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

The second quest of the anniversary party is for my sim to reflect the past at the mirror. I clicked on the mirror and nothing happened. There was no option for me to reflect. I can’t move on to the next quest if I can’t complete this one. HELP!!

Message 2 of 10 (1,296 Views)

Re: Anniversary party quest problem

★★ Novice

Here is my ID

Message 3 of 10 (1,291 Views)

Re: Anniversary Quest Bugs

Hero

Yes, force close and restart works Thumbs up

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 10 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report, when you restarted your phone did you also have the game closed completely? If not, can you please try that Standard smile 

Edited: Just saw you edited your post, great!

Message 5 of 10 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Pro

I too had a problem with the second part. But I didn't force shut. I just shut the game. And restarted my mobile phone. I was able to do the second task with the mirror. Both methods seem to work.

Message 6 of 10 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Pro

You have two ways to fix this. 1. Shut your game, and then restart your cellular phone. OR 2. Shut your game, then forced stop it and go back to the game and use a mirror.

Message 7 of 10 (1,288 Views)

Hero

Force close the app and try again.

Message 8 of 10 (1,287 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

The second quest of the anniversary party is for my sim to reflect the past at the mirror. I clicked on the mirror and nothing happened. There was no option for me to reflect. I can’t move on to the next quest if I can’t complete this one. 

I have the same problem with step 2 of the Anniversary Quest as well 

I will try the force close 

But for the record  

Player ID. 1003641527859

Message 9 of 10 (1,274 Views)

Hero

@katclawsx3 you might need to restart your device as well if just closing the app doesn't work for you.

Message 10 of 10 (1,270 Views)