Accepted Solution

Event Notification Visual Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Edited for security. Post ally codes not player ID please.
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Visual glitch where it shows that I have a new event that I can participate in even though I do not. This visual glitch started immediately after I promoted Ahsoka Tano’s Starfighter to 7 stars. I have not promoted or leveled up any other units on that day. I checked all the Journey Guide events and none of them require Ahsoka Tano’s Starfighter. The only one that does is the Clash on Kamino event but it is not available to me at the time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure. Maybe promoting Ahsoka Tano’s Starfighter to 7 stars and see what happens?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Cannot send images since they exceed the maximum size.

Message 1 of 8 (604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Event Notification Visual Glitch

★★★ Novice
@SwagggerMaster Okay an update on this issue. Minutes ago I unlocked Juhani to 7 stars, completed the Grand Master Yoda event, and then the event notification went away???

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (407 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team
Hi @SwagggerMaster,

Can you try to make the screenshot-size smaller, please, so that we can better understand what the issue is exactly? You could also upload the screenshot elsewhere and provide us with the link here. Thank you!
Message 2 of 8 (552 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand , what would be the best way to go about this process? In the reply, I have tried inserting the image with the small size option but it still will not accept my image.
Message 3 of 8 (516 Views)

@SwagggerMaster Do you have an ally code there? The 9 digit code at the bottom of your profile page, not your long player ID.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (505 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV oh, yeah I got it. 728-674-916
Message 5 of 8 (491 Views)

@SwagggerMaster It looks like you meet the requirements for the Imperial Chimaera capital ship event up to the 6* tier. Does beating those missions get rid of your notification?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV I finished the mission and activated the Chimaera just if that’s the case. It directly happened after I unlocked Ahsoka’s Starfighter to 7 stars and I’ve done no other major promotions. The only other thing that could be it is the territory war but that seems unlikely.
Message 7 of 8 (475 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SwagggerMaster Okay an update on this issue. Minutes ago I unlocked Juhani to 7 stars, completed the Grand Master Yoda event, and then the event notification went away???
Message 8 of 8 (408 Views)