Re: [Open] Hot Tub Partners are random

by JuliaLouise1

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I'm having this same problem. I will be on a date and instead of my date joining me in the hot tub, a random neighbor will. I hope they correct this soon. Player ID: 1002938440134

Message 11 of 15 (577 Views)

★ Guide
This happens to me all the time!! I’ll be in an event with my sims husbands or love interests and it’ll pull someone off the street, some of these people my sims has never interacted with either!

Also a couple of other issues I’ve had with the hot tub.

For the past two days whenever my sim hops in (with a random) the people get all distorted. It appears that their body is stretched and spread over the whole screen. See images below.

Also has anyone else’s hot tub appeared pink ? If so does anyone know what this means?
Message 12 of 15 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My hot tub has turned pink this morning when I went in. During a date event, one star icon which I thought was marking the counter, sent my Sim to the hot tub instead with the title ‘frolic’.

I assumed my date, but the chef from the restaurant turned up in the tub instead.

My date didn’t go loopy thankfully and it had no impact on the event.

Then the chef just got out, twirled into his day clothes and left.

I’m looking into stuff for taking screenshots as this is quite funny. 

But there’s no distortions, yet!

Message 13 of 15 (463 Views)

The graphics glitch in the hot tub is known:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Hot-Tub-glitch/td-p/6723875

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 14 of 15 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This happens in my game too. I can't choose a sim who I want to go to the hot tub with. It just chooses sims randomly.
Message 15 of 15 (387 Views)