Re: [Open] Hot Tub Event Quests Disappeared

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

[Event] Hot Tub Event Quests Disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy Tas S2, Galaxy S8+
OS Version Android
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) GHLATYEY
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was playing mostly on my tablet and switched over to my phone when I was out. When I did this my hot tub quests got reset down to level 3, I was on either step 6 or 7. Then I tried to keep going and at some point they all just disappeared. I do not have any hot tub event quests and have not been able to finish them. I can do the hot tub tasks like spy side snacks, but the quests that give the extra duckies I do not have.
What do you expect to see? Be able to see and finish the hot tub event quests.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I want to be able to finish the event but the quests are gone.   Any suggestions would be helpful.  

Message 1 of 5 (1,385 Views)

Re: Hot Tub Event Quests Disappeared

★ Guide
Same here. I did 1st and 2nd step (nap and watch tv) got my ducks and stuffs. When i recon, the quest starts all over to step 1, but when i click the bed, theres no hot tub quest option.
Message 2 of 5 (1,312 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Mai kindly help us in this area
Message 3 of 5 (1,276 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@thedarksyde @kvinata sorry to hear you both lost progress, please contact our customer support team about this, you can do that from in game. Click on Settings > Help & About  > Help. From there select the Technical Issues option. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,242 Views)

EA app Team
Maaike was faster than me here! Standard smile

As she explains, we will take note of the issue to investigate it, but in the meantime our advisors might be able to help you get back to the event.

Thanks for your reports!
-Mai
Message 5 of 5 (1,223 Views)