[Event] Game freezes on opening

by Heyfeysey

Original Post

[Event] Game freezes on opening

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p20
OS Version Android
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Cannot open game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log on with the bug
What do you expect to see? The game beginning
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country England
Additional feedback The game freezes on the load screen even after multiple restarts and reinstalling the game repeatedly. The help team says it is a bug and to report here. As I am 15/18 on the limited time quests this is especially frustrating. I have tried to use my account on other devices and had the same result.

Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)

Re: Game freezes on opening

Could you give these a try:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android

If you haven't already.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yep. I have followed the troubleshooting guides, tried my husband's phone and reinstalled a few times. I have also been through the website help team and repeated those steps. They finally said it was a bug and to report it here.
Message 3 of 4 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Heyfeysey wrote:

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei p20
OS Version Android
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Cannot open game
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log on with the bug
What do you expect to see? The game beginning
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country England
Additional feedback The game freezes on the load screen even after multiple restarts and reinstalling the game repeatedly. The help team says it is a bug and to report here. As I am 15/18 on the limited time quests this is especially frustrating. I have tried to use my account on other devices and had the same result.

The quests for this one simply got disappeared on my list while I was doing it, so I couldn't go back to it. There's another thread here that reported this problem as well, but so far it hasn't been addressed.

I've emailed EA way before about this bug and it's incredibly frustrating that it still hasn't been solved and I still don't have the internet icon pack.

To make matters worse, they're offering the 200 simoleons shut up money again like I could buy the pack with that, but I COULDN’T. Disappointed

Message 4 of 4 (584 Views)