Re: [Event] Duplicate Items not giving Simoleons

by katclawsx3

Original Post

I got a gargoyle and Calderon from a mega box. I already got it from the Halloween event. Anyways, instead of giving me any coins, i got nothing.

Message 21 of 26 (720 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here. Sometimes I used sim cash, sometimes I used sim cash to buy the ballrooms. Many times I got nothing.
I want to play less of this game.They just want to make money, not pay the equivalent.
It's very hard to get what you want, It feels as difficult as buying a world lottery ticket。
Message 22 of 26 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I’m having the same problem with duplicate prize rewards from the Anniversary Event  

The duplicate items that I already had from past events are also the gargoyle, the cauldron, the juice bar, plus a few others. They were from the mega-boxes that cost

250 balloons and this occurred on March 12th & 13th 

I wasn’t even going to bother to report this bug because I have another bigger bug report in “ My CASE”  that still is not corrected since the February 25, 2019 Patch 

Honestly, I’m so leary of these Update/Patches  and 

Weary of Quests/Events  because they always seem to bring more bugs & glitches than the intended Fun and Stress-Free game play that Sims Mobile used to be.  

player ID  1003641527859 

Message 23 of 26 (649 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Look what I done.  I spent more than 50, 000 balloons (I used Fabulous Anniversary Box,)and I spent other extra 2, 000 Australian dollars on Sim Cash to draw(I used the Deluxe Mega Anniversary Box).  I only just want to get the sharp as attack. but in the end I got repeated disappointment and anger.

And the game is always stuck after the game is updated. it's bad.

Message 24 of 26 (646 Views)

Ok today i  got another Calderon and this time i got simoleons, so does it mean that its fixed? (Im also sad that all i got where duplicates and a beard i never wanted from this. I swear i have bad luck with these things.)

Message 25 of 26 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

Ok today i  got another Calderon and this time i got simoleons, so does it mean that its fixed? (Im also sad that all i got where duplicates and a beard i never wanted from this. I swear i have bad luck with these things.)

@whackywhippet234 

@aacc888 

I feel both of your pain.  I detest these Loot Box events. 

All I wanted was the Side Ponytail,  but Nope

And I have 600K in simoleans, that don’t buy much anymore either, so it’s not like I care whether or not I got them as a replacement for duplicates.  My inventory is overflowing with duplicate as it is 

It was more important for me to support my fellow gamers & try to get EA to fix the glitches before throwing out new Quests/Events 

that are riddled with known & unknown Bugs 

I didn’t go out of my way anymore & stress out doing the

stupid time-consuming, mind-numbing Llama Zooms.

The Rewards have to be really something special (like the WinterFest) before I kill myself over a game 

Especially since EA still haven’t fixed my Lost Past Progress—Honestly, Why would I bother?

Message 26 of 26 (609 Views)