[Event] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by cinderignition

Original Post

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★★★ Expert

@Mrs_Bloody_NL wrote:

Oh my, just opened my sims and a sim had complete a task. 

But..... 

It was the task from the harvest fest😱

Little too late

Its glitching everywhere still and the only solution, which is NOT actually a solution, but will get you past all that rubbish event stuff that shouldn’t be happening, is to force close your app repeatedly until it finally puts your sims back to where you had them.  Although even then, my shift times wont return to normal.  Good luck 😕

Message 311 of 317 (627 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The only great thing about it is the money from fantom events is still accumulating. I just made 4k for ending the events. Press all the red ticks, don’t start anything new, close the app, wait a minute and then reopen. Sims will have new ticks and repeat it until no more red ticks will appear. Hope that works for you too! 

Message 312 of 317 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@doctorann000 wrote:

The only great thing about it is the money from fantom events is still accumulating. I just made 4k for ending the events. Press all the red ticks, don’t start anything new, close the app, wait a minute and then reopen. Sims will have new ticks and repeat it until no more red ticks will appear. Hope that works for you too! 

Lol yep, I’m not complaining about that part either hahaha

Message 313 of 317 (619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You’re lucky you got to finish!  Many weren’t able to and EA doesn’t seem to care to compensate their dedicated players.  Plus, the glitches are still happening even after the event to the point progress is difficult to make. 

Message 314 of 317 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Cup_of_jo74 wrote:

You’re lucky you got to finish!  Many weren’t able to and EA doesn’t seem to care to compensate their dedicated players.  Plus, the glitches are still happening even after the event to the point progress is difficult to make. 

If hat’s adressing me, i got nowhere near finishing, I’m afraid.  I’m also still getting the pie convert notifications and finishing Harvest quest events even now, with no reward bar the coin.  I am dedicated.  I’m level 50 and play multiple times a day and am having the same issues with my careers and hobbies, however the multiple force closes are progressing them for me and paying out coin, $5000 simoleons today after 8 force closes.  It’s just posted on another thread title Career Not Progressing...

Message 315 of 317 (565 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Finealta wrote:

@Cup_of_jo74 wrote:

If hat’s adressing me, i got nowhere near finishing, I’m afraid.  I’m also still getting the pie convert notifications and finishing Harvest quest events even now, with no reward bar the coin.  I am dedicated.  I’m level 50 and play multiple times a day and am having the same issues with my careers and hobbies, however the multiple force closes are progressing them for me and paying out coin, $5000 simoleons today after 8 force closes.  It’s just posted on another thread title Career Not Progressing...

With the new update all of our extra money will be spent on items and their specific COLOUR. That’s greedy.

Message 316 of 317 (551 Views)

@doctorann000 please keep to the topic of the bug report. I know the new update is frustrating, but this isn't the right place to talk about this. 

The Game Information forums are:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-game-information-en

Feel free to open a new post over there. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 317 of 317 (532 Views)