Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by Sysgoddess

Original Post

Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★★ Apprentice
Read the messages directly preceding your response. There are step by step instructions in some that provide a remedy.
Message 281 of 317 (682 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★ Novice

I don’t understand what you mean. Please can you explain better?

Message 282 of 317 (668 Views)

Re: Harvestfest quest not working

★★★★ Novice
Absolutely the same problem here, plus the missing Long Event. So I can’t make any progress in LlamaZoom or Harvestfest. Dead end. I think I’m done with this game.
Message 283 of 317 (634 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★ Novice

The same problem over here! Stucked at Harvestfest restaurant!

Message 284 of 317 (625 Views)

Re: Harvestfest event bugged?

★★ Novice

Having all the same issues!

Message 285 of 317 (594 Views)

Re: Harvestfest event bugged?

★ Apprentice

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/comments/9xwft7/cant_start_the_harvest_cooking_at_restaurant_eve...

Guys no idea if this works or not or if anyone has tried it as I have not gone read back the entire thread again.  But some people in the above forum have said by switching language on their phone through the game settings temporarily it ironed out this problem.

I for one, managed to complete my this annoying quests, yet right after am still experiencing the same probs, cant do the extra at home, cafe or restuarant events for extra pies, and the work shifts are all off and on. also they keep switching up still. so YES STILL GLITCHY.    

i agree with everyone EA should really have granted a time extension for everyone,  or compensated.  Though I doubt they would bother.

Message 286 of 317 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Man, this event is too buggy and glitchy. I can't even access my ongoing Long Event. How can someone finish this? 🙄🙄🙄

Message 287 of 317 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

With 13 hours approx to go...  FUN!!  not happening. Wondering   The quests before this I couldnt complete for the very same reasons as this one. I used up my dollars and cakes etc every bonus I had inorder to try and complete and I couldn't.    All these timed events are problematic.     

Message 288 of 317 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve managed to get past 20 of 29 with 13 hours remaining. Idk if I’ll be able to get through this event. Really bummed bc I’m using my cupcakes & cash to try and speed the events along. I hope I don’t get stuck again! I am NOT about to put more $$ into this game after this event! I’m so annoyed with EA right now. The only reason I’m even trying to Finnish the event is bc I purchased the harvest fest pack with real $$ at the very beginning of the event... my first time doing so for an event too! This is some straight * & I will NOT be purchasing packs again after this  fiasco.

tip: How I managed to get past the restaurant disaster:

Had my sims finish out all their events & was trying to somehow get the restaurant icon to work so I closed the game out and when I came back in my sims were all doing random events again but they were finished. I finished them out again and again going in and out of the game completely closing it and letting it reboot about 8 to 10 times 

THEN when they were finally finished the last event to close out was the restaurant one from 2 days prior - wtf - so random and only took 2 days to get through that! 

Hope me this helps the slightest & I don’t run into more problems!!!! 

Idk how to report an issue or like send in a complaint bc I’m super upset about spending money in this game.

Message 289 of 317 (562 Views)

★ Apprentice

https://simsvip.com/2018/11/15/how-to-complete-the-harvestfest-event-in-the-sims-mobile/

Click on the above link it lists all the quests from 1 - 29.  

the remaining quests for you will take longer you need another day to finish from 20,  it isnt worth spending real dollars on honestly.  I Have a friend playing at exactly the same time as I am, we both are exactly on the exact same stages and do events at the exact same times from start to finish, using same phones, she had some  problems with work shifts not showing but with 3 sims she managed to finish the quest not using any cash just a couple cakes because people need to sleep and have a life other than playing a game as a hobby or stress relief. on the otherhand  , i had all the glitches.  I persisted in restarting my game and phone over and over more than 40 times and I eventually progressed but the errors are still there.   

In this game, for one,   I found no need to even spend real money for dollars,  have your sims work, and infact keep your home to a minamilist living style,   dont buy land, no need.  no need to finish some quests for a few coins its not worth it.   Wait until you have saved alot and leveled up in the game as much as possible. unlock the extra sims.  Keep progressing until you unlock items that are purchasable for dollars  that end up being for coins.  patience and perserverance is what it takes to play such games.   

These timed quests add so much unnecessary stress to our lives.    EA  do not give or plan enough time for these limited time quests as it is,  let alone with errors and glitches not doable.  Unfair for those who like playing a game for fun. not to add stress.

Message 290 of 317 (547 Views)