Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by Alice8Cooper

Original Post

★★ Novice
Me too! And the Quick events are gone, I can only see the Standard and Long events.
Message 251 of 317 (648 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issues... In the first time, I can play harvest cooking at restaurant but not I don’t...

ID 1003008413720
Message 252 of 317 (702 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is the second time I have been stuck during the Harvestfest event. The first time I was at part 13 for over a day, now I’m stuck at part 24.

I sent a sim to finish an event for pie slices at the cafe. Now that he’s finished instead of showing he finished the Cozy Cheers At The Cafe event he looks like he finished a quick hangout at home.

This is extremely frustrating as I have played a lot ( A LOT!!!)  to try and make up for lost time because of the first glitch, now it’s going to take even longer to gather pie slices.

No way will I have time to finish now.

I REALLLLLY think the makers of this game should extend the event to make up for everyone’s lost time. 

Especially for the people who play their lil hearts out, and are so close to finishing. 

ID# 1003524178562

Message 253 of 317 (694 Views)

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@perpetuelle

It did not work for me. Guess your the lucky one among Us..

Message 254 of 317 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello everyone u got 1day 10hours left and we all stuck Standard smile never getting that reward anymore 

they are not going to extend the event and we are nothing to them Standard smile

Message 255 of 317 (665 Views)

★★★★ Expert

At last I've finished this super glitchy quest. I still have a day to collect additional pie slices from the Happy Feasting/Cozy Cafe/Harvest Cooking events. One of my sims is doing the Pumpkin Spice Lover relationship & another one is doing the Happy Feasting event. I'll start on opening Harvest bags now.

I've lost so much sleep on this quest!?!

Hope this doesn't happen again 

Message 256 of 317 (654 Views)

★★★★ Expert

And FYI, my Happy Feasting event at home is still glitchy. My sim is 4h till completion, has 30 energy but I can't help her coz again no action bubbles.

Good luck to all of you who haven't finished yet.

My pointers:

1. When glitch happens like can't click start on the event, turn off WiFi, close game (swipe exit app from recent) & clear cache.

2. Then, turn on WiFi, open game & you might see your sims doing something else than what you played before. Play them to finish events until ALL sims are free. 

3. Turn on WiFi, open game & you might see one of your sims now doing the event that won't start. Play your sims. Then exit game as usual making sure you close app even on background.

I had to do this close app & clear cache maybe twice before it worked. 

Just make sure ALL sims are free, meaning they are idle or isn't doing ANY event, hobby/relationship or career or any harvestfest event.

Message 257 of 317 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem but the cache clearing seems to be helping, my sims was doing Long hobby session and the glitch made her complete a standard. It helps to count towards my Llama tasks haha! then I did the clear cache and she's back doing long session, the completion of standard session wasn't erase. Haven't tried on the event cause my other sim was supposedly doing that and he is doing another task now, will try again later!

Message 258 of 317 (638 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★★★★ Novice
Same issue
Message 259 of 317 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

SAME ISSUE. I Can’t even start HARVEST COOKING AT THE RESTAURANT EVENT.

Message 260 of 317 (624 Views)