Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by bellalove089

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Whoops sorry, I opened a few different tabs and apparently commented on the wrong one. Thank you for the help!
Message 191 of 317 (366 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea, it's not letting me do the restaurant quest/part! I've tried everything mentioned and then some! I tried restarting the game, I tried clearing the cache on my phone and for that app, closing everything out and restarting my phone, turning off my phone. Now I'm about to uninstall the app and reinstall it to see if that helps...which I doubt it if it's a bug problem....

Is there any chance of fixing the bug, and extending the time period to finish this quest? It sucks because I've been missing out on every quest since June when I downloaded this game, for one reason or another, and I was flying through these quests, and just got enough Simscash for a 3rd sim about a week ago (it's taken me 4 months to save up enough) and now this happens!!!! Grrrr....!!!!!!!

Message 192 of 317 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@thanos_uni wrote:
Whoops sorry, I opened a few different tabs and apparently commented on the wrong one. Thank you for the help!

All good, no need to apologise!  This place can be like a maze at times, especially when there are multiple issues all happening at once lol.  Good luck 😊 

Message 193 of 317 (429 Views)

★★ Novice

This didn't work for me, I've tried about 6 times and still nothing.

Message 194 of 317 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been unable to start the Harvest cooking event for days now, and I am stuck with my quests. 

My time options aren’t proper on my events, thus making it difficult to complete lama zoom. 

Also, all the prizes I keep getting are the same crappy prizes over and over. Definitely the most disappointing event yet.. please fix the bugs. 

Player id 1003014202388 

Message 195 of 317 (426 Views)

Re: Harvestfest BUGGED

★★★ Novice

Cant start quest 8. 2 days waiting thinking ea might fix it considering others have the same issue but nope. I've now got 2 days to finish 21 quests and theres no way that'll happen. Ready to just uninstall this game. 

Click on a fridge, theres no option to even start the cafe quest. Click on the icon up top, start button does nothing. 

Message 196 of 317 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Now the game has locked me out of the Cafe, Home, and Restaurant events.

Also, I have only twice gotten pie pieces from ANY regular event. No rewards following career, hobby, relationship events...

So... yeah.  The prizes look great. The quest prizes sound great too.....

It's wrong to make it a timed event when so many players are glitched out of this event.

Extend the time period, and give out gratuitous amounts of pie pieces to make amends to your players.

=========

Player ID is: 1002987023261

Message 197 of 317 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Guys, I also can't do the Harvest Cooking at the Restaurant event but somehow I read on reddit that changing your language works, and it's indeed work for me!

so, the first thing is you need to finish all of the events that you're sims currently doing, let's say the A sims, after the A sims finish the event, change the language. and suddenly the A sims finished another event, after that you need to change the language again, and suddenly the A sims finish another event, repeat it until the A sims doesn't have any event.

Apply this method to all of your sims (let say B, C, D).

Hope this is work for you guys.

Message 198 of 317 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried restarted the game completely, and also any approaches I could think to solve the issue but jn vain. I STILL CANNOT start the harvest restaurant event even it displays as available. My progress is completely blocked here, but the clock is still ticking.

Message 199 of 317 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's the same issue for me as well.

Player ID: 1003757351652

Message 200 of 317 (390 Views)