Re: Cannot start harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

by SimoneEphraim

Original Post

Re: [Open] Can't start Harvestfest restaurant, home or cafe event

★★★★★ Expert

@Kevnik1 wrote:

Ha. I have 3! 😂What will I ever do with 3?! 

Hahaha 😂😂😂

Hey maybe the apple cider is responsible for the fireplace “action” lol.  I made a little something for you to make up for your lack of fireplace 😘

(tagged you fave pics)

Message 111 of 317 (762 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to progress in the limited timed quest for 2 days, the restaurant one will not work ☹

ID 1002948449990

Message 112 of 317 (746 Views)

★★ Novice

@sg7aphazexh3 wrote:

Very frustrating in a timed event. I’m totally stuck. Game will not progress. 

I'm also stuck on step 8; can't progress because there is no option to select the Cozy Cheers event from any fridge, and can't select the event from the cornucopia icon menu.

This is very frustrating!

Message 113 of 317 (736 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this doesn't work. i bought one of the bundles to help me in this event/quest so if it's not fixed and the time is not extended i hope refunds will be given when demand by rightfully upset people. 

Message 114 of 317 (731 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★★★★ Novice

'I'm having the same problem but with only 1 sim. You put her on one event and when you come back, shes doing a completely different event. This just happend again to me half way through the Resturant harvest event. Now it wont let me press start although it says start on the button.This has been happening since the event started. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Message 115 of 317 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have not been able to complete the restaurant part of the harvest quest for the whole day, also the game keeps putting my sims in different events than what I left them doing. It's frustrating bc I'm missing out on llamazoom rewards & rewards from the harvest quest bc of this issue. I've closed out game, restarted my phone, finished all events with all sims and it still won't do anything no matter how many times I press start. My id is 1003135877666

Message 116 of 317 (701 Views)

Re: Sims mobile event glitch

★★★★★ Apprentice
I tried it again and finally did get the restaurant event to get unstuck, however the café event is still stuck. They really do need to extend this as I know I’ve lost at least a days worth of play.
Message 117 of 317 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
OK the first time I just restarted it tonight, and did nothing. The second time it finally let go of the restaurant event, but it also put a couple of the relationships back in time and my baby is now missing. Then I restarted it again and it finally let go of the café event. I’ve restarted it several times just to make sure there’s nothing else stuck. Unfortunately, I have lost a days worth of play, but hopefully I can finish the quest. They do need to give us a bit more time due to this issue.
Message 118 of 317 (949 Views)

Cannot finish harvest cooking at the restaurant

★★ Novice

I did start the task, but when i reopen my apps on the next day, it turned into other task. and i no longer able to get start the task again.

no response no matter i press on top right corner , and i even dont have that option on the fridge

Message 119 of 317 (986 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. The quest is so long as it is, and these bugs are slowing me down so much I’ve given up hope for finishing it

Message 120 of 317 (934 Views)